View Single Post
June 20th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Super Mommy
Your situation sounds incredibly stressful and difficult, and I commend you for considering adoption as I can only imagine how difficult thwt must be for you right now.

My advice is to take a deep breath and a step back. Go to your local state agency and find out exactly what aid programs you qualify for. The differ from state to state. Figure out what your finciancial situation will be with these forms of aid. Next, I really encourage you to go to a crisis pregnancy center. They can help you pursue all available help in your situation, give excellent advice and counsel, and may even be able to give you the baby gear you need if you decide not to give your baby up for adoption.

They can also put you in touch with adoption agencies and help you process your options. Ten take some time to think about everything. Decide what is best for your son and how you feel about the options. If you decide to keep him, you will have everything already prepare to get the necessary help. If you decide to give him up, you will have ready the access to the kinds of agencies that can work with you to chose a couple and a type of adoption (open, closed, etc).

Please keep us postd and I hope you can find a solution that you feel peace with!