View Single Post
June 20th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i don't let her play on the computer. she would easily get addicted and obsess over it, and im in nursing school and can't spend my time fighting with her about it. she's a tech freak...i have to hide my ipad and my husband's ipad (we rarely use them, i only take mine to school and i play candy crush sometimes after they are in bed) because she would sit and play on it all day.

we do tons of play at home mom activities, but she can write - but she WONT do it for me. i dont ever ask, unless i try to trick her by asking her to write her name on a picture or something so i "know who gave it to me" ... and sometimes she digs her books out and practices on her own, but if i sit down with her or anything - she' s done. it's very strange, because in every other aspect of her life, she is 110% a momma's girl. she's glued to me basically im sure it's just a phase, and i think maybe she hears me complain about school and it taking away so much time from my family (I try not to talk about it in front of her, but ive definitely ranted a few times)

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth