View Single Post
June 21st, 2013, 04:53 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I had the moby for Connor when he was a newborn. It is VERY hot - but we are very hot-natured people. Both of us would sweat so horribly that I was afraid he would overheat so I ended up selling it. It was not that big of a learning curve, however, and didn't take long to put on once I learned how.

I'm also leaning towards a ring sling this time around. Here's some recommended sites for it, I've heard a linen blend should not be too uncomfortable (we're in FL now so it kind of sucks to wear ANYTHING haha), and some tips are just wear a nursing tank or very little clothing underneath the sling so there's not a lot of layers.

Maya Wrap Baby Sling
sleeping baby productions | custom-made ring slings

You can also find a lot of used slings out there, so you don't have to spend so much on a brand new item that you and/or baby may not like! You can find a lot of great advice on this FB group as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377237985638946/

or if you have a local baby boutique in your area, they usually carry and let you try out the different carriers. HTH!