View Single Post
June 21st, 2013, 01:58 PM
Mommy to 3 Princesses
I am pro-choice and can easily play devils advocate but I wont here because I feel you really want this baby. I will warn you, its typical for a woman to get an abortion and then immediately regret it with every fiber of her being. It is hard to imagine until it happens but I can assure you, if there is any part of you that wants it, abortion is a mistake. And imagine the pain that WILL come once you would realize you did it for a very selfish person who doesn't deserve to have his feelings considered...considering the disgraceful things he has done. I hope, whatever decision you make, you find peace. And if you do choose to keep the baby, you will have a supportive group here at justmommies and I highly encourage you to join the ddc. Good luck!!!

Sorry, I didn't even answer your question. I have gone through something similar, and I even went to the appt for the abortion with him nudging me along. But I literally ran out and I now have 3 beautiful girls. And that child...is now 10 and shes my angel. She changed me.

Last edited by Mrs.Julie; June 21st, 2013 at 02:02 PM.