View Single Post
June 21st, 2013, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am always fascinated by people~the how's and why's behind what we all do. I love how every family is so different in how it operates, and it often makes me sad that these differences are judged rather than rejoiced!

Anyway, I'm interested in what everyone's favorite baby things are! Here are mine:

1. Homeopathic Baby Remedies (C+, Colic, Teething)

2. Garlic/Mullein ear oil for ear aches

3. New Mama Tush Soak by Well-in-Hand (DON’T birth without it! Forgive me, but you could ride a horse in week if ya wanted to!) http://www.wellinhand.com/collection...ducts/new-mama

4. Burt’s Bees Diaper Crème (sp?) (Even great for yeasty rashes!)

5. Infant gowns are my favorite clothes of choice for newborns

6. Dritz brand diaper pins

7. Baby backpack, carrier of sorts, and/or sling

8. Nursing cover (Blanket with a loop stitched to go over my neck.)

9. Baby Bjorn potty

10. LANA wool nursing pads (I did hafta get these for my recurring mastitis, and THEY WORK!)

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Last edited by hugssandi; June 21st, 2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Link no longer worked~and I see there is now a tush mist! Don't know anything about that....