View Single Post
June 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM
Hey thanks for your reply! soo as a bit of an update.. wednesday was bad with the bleeding (that heavy 10 sec of blood flow in the AM and then a few hours of the same heavy flow when I would sit down to pee later that night).. thursday the bleeding got better, a bit more frequent but not as heavy as a flow. Today (Friday) has been a lot better with minimal bleeding, pretty much only when I wipe and it's getting a more brownish color than the red it has been the past two days. However, I am still experiencing the nausea, dizziness, severe headaches, a low grade fever that comes and goes, sore breasts, sore back, and this strange burning/pressure/pulling feeling in my abdomen that I've been experiencing the past almost 2 weeks..

I called my OB/GYN and told them what was going on and they said it was very strange but that it might not be anything to be concerned about but they pushed my appointment up to next Tuesday (which is nice compared to the July 17 app I had previously). They told me to go to the ER if I bled through a pad in an hour, or if the bleeding was accompanied by severe cramps.. but I haven't had any cramping so I didn't go to the hospital.

I did use the digi tests both times I tested and I've read on here that digi tests are not nearly as accurate as the regular ones. I'm sure they'll test me again at the dr on tuesday.. so we'll see! I wasn't planning on becoming pregnant right now but if I am I just want to make sure everything is OK. & If I'm not I would REALLY like to know what this craziness is all about and my options to avoid it because this is not fun!