View Single Post
June 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for all of you with the blues! I have experienced it with some pregnancies in the past, but thankfully I am not experiencing this go-round. The good news in experiencing it during pregnancy from my experience is that it immediately clears when the baby is born! I would think that easier than PPD.

UGH anxiety. I have found that as I get older, I have developed anxieties. I don't remember having them when I was younger, but it especially manifests itself when my littlest children are sick. I worry over them to the point of not sleeping! You'd think after five children you'd have it down~LOL~but I never felt this way with the first ones. It's what concerns me most about mothering a newborn at this age.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"