View Single Post
June 23rd, 2013, 07:04 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Nikki, it's normal for your spiritual interests to go by the wayside a bit during pregnancy. You're tired, you're hormonal, and you may not have the energy to do much apart from what you HAVE to do. Pregnancy in itself is a spiritual experience. Take what time you can to rest and pamper yourself!

Who's here? me of course!

Plans for the summer? We're planning a birthday party for Dan he can invite his school friends to before they break up at the end of July - a "film and fun party". Shaun, Michaela and I are off to Lincolnshire to visit Shaun's family in the last full week of July - Daniel is off on holiday with his Dad that week. Then 2 weeks later, Shaun, Mum, Dan, Michaela and I are off to Caernarfon in Wales in a caravan for a week. THEN, on Michaela's birthday, we're planning to have a family/close friends tea party for Daniel's actual birthday and Michaela's first birthday. Busy summer!

What have you been up to lately? Readings, readings and more readings. Working on my website and FB page. Jobseeking, jobseeking and more jobseeking, and I now have a job for September!

Current spiritual interests? I am mostly interested in angels and ascended masters at the moment.

Birthdays / special dates this summer? Daniel's on 22nd Aug and Michaela's first on 23rd Aug!