Topic: Sigh
View Single Post
June 24th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is exhausting! All last week I had such a hard time getting up to take my supplements because I was thinking, how many other people go through this?!

And everyone else seems to just get pregnant by accident and here we are temping and peeing on sticks and analyzing.... And then we can't really talk about it because inevitably some yahoo will say "Well, if you weren't trying so hard, it would just happen naturally".... And then we have to deal with having to cover up a homicide..,, I'M JOKING. On the homicide bit, anyways.

And having sex. It was so fun when we started to TTC but now, the fact is, it feels mechanical. I love my DH and he is fabulous in bed.... But I wish we could DTD without these niggling thoughts of TTC in the back of my head. I actually enjoy sex more when I'm not fertile because then I don't have to think about it!

Ok, sorry, I turned your rant into my own! But yes, I know how you feel. I wish we could all meet in person and have one giant group therapy session with a big ol jug of wine and then hug at the end.

((Hugs)) ladies. Can't wait till we all announce our beautiful BFPs.