View Single Post
June 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies I am going crazy here. I tested yesterday morning (15DPO) with a Clear Blue digi because it was all I had and it said Not Pregnant I am still having really high temps and FF is still staying that my chart is possibly triphasic.

I don't have any af symptoms but I have been extremely tired and the past couple of days I have taken naps in the afternoon. I go to bed between 9 and 10 in the evening but I still feel like I am not getting any rest. I felt sick to my stomach almost every day last week but by the weekend it was feeling better. My bbs have been sore and sometimes I can't stand for anything to touch my nipples because they hurt so bad. I know all of these can be symptoms of af or pregnancy. I had quite a few cramps last week but they didn't feel like af cramps and I haven't had any cramps the past couple of days. So I am just really confused right now I was hoping that this was month but am beginning to think that it is not

I am not positive about my actual O date because I got frustrated with getting all -OPK's even though I was testing 3-4 times a day so FF has given me dotted cross hairs on the day it thinks that I O'd. I am on CD30 and the longest cycle I have had so far is 33 days. I had a really short cycle last month (22 days) and I O'd on CD11 and now this month I am just at a loss to when af was actually due so I am not sure that I am technically late yet.

In your opinion ladies do you think I have a chance at being pregnant? Do you think I O'd later than what FF shows? I know I should probably just test again but I am scared of getting a BFN again!!!! We have been ttc for 20 months now and I am beginning to lose hope that we will ever be able to have a baby

My Ovulation Chart