Topic: Work Vs. TTC
View Single Post
June 24th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Super Mommy
It took me a loong time to realize the time is never going to be perfect, and I had always been able to find an excuse to wait just a little bit longer because of this that or the other thing. Ultimately it's up to you, and you certainly seem to have a lot on your plate for next school year. Hopefully you'll be one of of those people lucky enough to get knocked up the first time you decide to go for it, I have a lot of friends who did get pregnant on their first tries, that would be very convenient for planning purposes, and you are clearly a planner, which is a good thing I think. In my experience TTC hasn't been that easy to plan for me... so now... even though I initially said winters suck here and I do not want to be like 8 months pregnant in February when we have the WORST snow... I'm not going to miss out on even one cycle TTCing at this point.

If you think that your school system will be supportive and accommodating when you need maternity leave, and you think you can plan out the the course work for the end of the year and have a sub take over, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to start now. It's what.... a 20% chance of conception during any given cycle so you might not succeed the first time, hehe though that's the kind of gamble that will cause Murphy's Law kick in and it'll happen first time for you, when you really were thinking about waiting another month.

Sorry, I'm kinda all over the place! Good luck whatever you decide to do!

Woo, you can check out Amy's crazy temps right here.

Last edited by Boolajoojoo; June 24th, 2013 at 10:42 PM.