Topic: Summer
View Single Post
June 25th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We've been enjoying a great summer so far. Our anniversary/beach trip earlier in the month was wonderful; my DH rarely takes time off work and it was great seeing him so relaxed and laidback for several days.

Leah is taking two short dance classes this summer - ballet & hip hop. At the end of July, she's also doing a one-day Princess Belle dance camp. We've been meeting with our homeschool friends on most Fridays, either swimming at one family's apartment complex pool or playing at the park.

Leah & I are planning to road trip up to PA toward the end of July/beginning of August to visit family. (Rachel, I'll message you when I know specific dates!)

Also, we started our Kinder curriculum yesterday! I wasn't planning to begin until mid-August or so, but Leah has been asking me about doing school for weeks now (we finished Pre-K the first week of May), so I figured we may as well start and then take time off whenever we want later. There's no real reason for us to stick to a traditional schedule other than I was enjoying the summer laziness. Haha.