Topic: Rant
View Single Post
June 25th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Joy have you got anybody that can come over during the day and help with Ethan so you can get some sleep? I went through the same thing with Jacob. he was a terrible sleeper and I thought I was going to die from lack of sleep but I was lucky Jackson goes to daycare so DH would take him to daycare everyday and atleast I didn't have to care for him also. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you not getting any sleep plus having to take care of Ethan.

i really don't have any words of wisdom for you except that it will get better but I know those words are meaningless to you right now. Are you sleeping in the same room with Kody? Jacob is the lightest sleeper in the world so some nights when he wouldn't stay asleep I would put him to sleep in his swing in his room and he seemed to sleep a little bit better those night. I can remember rocking Jacob in the middle of the night and just praying for the little booger to go to sleep. I cried with him because I couldn't figure out what to do. All he wanted to do was nurse 24/7 but it did get better and he eventually started sleeping for longer periods of time.

I'm praying that Kody will give you a break and sleep a little bit tonight. I know you desperately need some sleep.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy