View Single Post
June 25th, 2013, 12:22 PM
~Seeking the Way~
Who's here? Moi'

Plans for the summer? Trip to Maryland next month, applying for different jobs within the school district.

What have you been up to lately? Applying for a couple of receptionist positions in the school district...I want to stay with them, but don't know how much longer I can keep up with the littles in the class...a desk job would be awesome...had a lump in my right breast scare this last week, but I had a mammogram and ultrasound today, and it's just a completely benign fatty lump...no need for further anything. whew!...and that's about it lately...oh and I need to memorize a poem my work spouse wants me to read for her at her wedding next month...so...I should probably get started on that...my brain takes a little longer to store info. these days..lol

Current spiritual interests? Still Pagan, but I've been reading some Buddhist works by the dalai lama, and Thich Nhat Hanh...very beautiful...I'm gathering some of their teachings in my heart...I've also been reading up on the ascended masters and archangels to become more familiar...Doreen Virtue is a wonderful writer...I'm reading her Goddesses and Angels book right now...love it. So I seem to be all over the place, but everywhere I'm looking I find things that speak to me, so...yeah. that's where I am right now.

Birthdays / special dates this summer? All of my family's birthday's are done until October and December...Mine was the last one on June 6th...so the next special date is next month when my friend gets married...

A very special THANK YOU to Bokkechick for my gorgeous new siggy!