View Single Post
June 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Jennifer
I posted earlier today, but it said something about needing to be approved my the moderator first. So please don't think I'm crazy if my original posts shows up after this one. It is all the moderator's fault,lol.

Thanks everyone. I didn't know what PUPO means and had to look it up. I've never thought of it that way, and it brought a tear to my eye....maybe it's the hormones,lol

Mandy..my beta is July 5th...which seems like forever. I have done a lot of research on 5 day blast transfers, and the pregnancy rate is very similar with one or two embryos. However, I would be concerned too and was considering transferring 3 in hopes of a BFP. I would talk to your doctor about your concerns.

Brooke...Hello and welcome. These ladies have helped me so much too. I look forward to sharing your success too.

Leah..I'm excited too, and newer to this group. I know a lot of us have suffered a loss or got a BFN with their last IVF cycle, but I'm hoping Cassandra's BFP was the start to all of us getting BFP. I'm really praying hard for all of us.

I hope everyone else is doing great and moving right along too.
My Son 13
Husband no bio/children (but the best father ever to my two boys)
TTC for 4 years
IVF in June 2013 (BFP)
1st Beta (10dp5dt) #761

Boy/Girl Twins