View Single Post
June 26th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies, I'm 4 weeks and 2 days PP the bleeding has pretty much stopped, I just have that light brown discharge you usually get when your period is almost over. I'm 9 lbs away from my Pre pregnancy weight and it seems like it's taking forever for this weight to come off lol. breast feeding is going very good, although very tiring and time consuming I'm enjoying that bond with my babygirl, I'm making enough milk for baby. She's almost 9 lbs her birth weight was 6lbs 9oz and 6 lbs 5oz when we left the hospital, she'll be a month old tomorrow. So she's gaining weight normally I would say. I would like some tips to increase my supply so I can pump more and have a nice stash in the freezer. I only have like 6 bottles so far, when I try to pump I only get about 2-3oz on each breast if she hasn't nursed from it and I usually can only pump sometimes when she takes longer naps and both breast get really full because other than that she pretty much empties both breast every feeding. I call her THE BOOB MONSTER lol she loves eating. I would also like to know how caffeine affects a baby, I would like to drink one cup of coffee in the morning to be able to make it thru the day without being a zombie. Last week I had a cup of coffee in the morning and baby was up all night, I don't know if it was from the caffeine or her just cluster feeding since she did nap normally through out the day. So any knowledge from some of you moms who have beast fed multiple children is greatly appreciated sleeping is going ok, baby wakes up about 2-3 times at night to nurse and goes back to sleep, so we're getting ok sleep I guess lol. I hope you're all doing great and enjoying those beautiful babies

HERE'S SOME CUTE PICS

Last edited by Gen88; June 26th, 2013 at 02:28 PM.