View Single Post
June 27th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never smoked either, I just wanted to say good luck!
Both of my parents used to smoke, and my brother and I HATED it! Aside from the fact that it's bad for you and your baby (my brother has asthma, because my mom smoked when she was pregnant with him) it's SO expensive! Just think off all the things you could be buying for you and your family with that money! Or put it into a college savings account for your kids!
I know it's not easy to quit, but you can do it!!!

As for me, I didn't think I'd have such a tough time not drinking diet pop. I never drank it a lot anyways, but I want it so bad! Regular pop just isn't the same, it's not as refreshing to me.
Same with other things I didn't pay attention to- fat free sugar free chocolate pudding. I used to have it every night! I'm having regular instead but I don't like it as much.
I also used to eat a little peanut butter every day, but there have been some studies that it may cause kids to have peanut alleriges. I'm not going to never eat it, but I bought organic and I'll have it like once or twice a month. Nobody in my family has a peanut allergy so we should be ok.

Wow, this is harder than I thought it would be!!

expecting identical twin girls!!