View Single Post
June 27th, 2013, 08:58 AM
I hope you don't mind me being here. I am just looking for some support and advice...or maybe just somewhere to complain and maybe I will get over myself.

I have been married for almost 3 years in August. This is both of our second marriages. Both with kid from our previous relationships. He adopted my children because their biological father couldn't care for them anymore. I kicked him out about a year ago but I guess we worked things out. I hate to say it...but I am just not happy. My husband is a wonderful man, I just don't think I love him like a wife should love a husband. And its hard because my whole family thinks the world of him and if I try talking to them about my feelings they tell me I'm crazy for wanting to get out. When I start to talk to my husband about my feelings, he gets all sappy and emotional and then I feel sorry for him and just tell him that I am just having a bad day and everything is fine. Of course I think about how things would be for financially if I left him...not good. But I can't stay just because he pays the bills. When I was between husbands, I did fine on my own.

Am I a bad person for feeling like I should get to be happy? I feel like it. People think that just because he is a nice person, that our marriage should be great. But it's not that way. Oh man...I am just rambling now. I don't know what to do. My kids would be sad if we left...so I suppose I better just suck it up and make it work...but its hard....