View Single Post
June 28th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I wish we were closer! I would so help you out! I would be livid. Hang in there hun you are doing great. The transition from 1 to two is difficult without all you are going through with his feeding issues. Can you pump outside in your backyard? That way you are outside with Alex? I dont know I havent been in this situation so I dont even know if it would work, but your family is being beyond lame!
If we had a privacy fence I so would! However, we just have a chain link fence and our corner is a bus stop, lol. I'm comfortable breastfeeding in front of strangers but pumping is something different, lol.

I've bee trying to be better about taking the pump into Alex's room so we can play while I pump. I also try to pump while Alex eats breakfast so we can get up right away and do something. Sometimes the stars magically align and I can take him out to a park and leave Rowan to chill with DH (DH works from home). Once this week I managed to take both kids to this kids' garden together. But it's getting so hot and Rowan was so sweaty I don't think we're going to be able to do that again. If I was breastfeeding I'd just stick to the shade and offer the breast a lot. But Rowan won't always latch and I don't want to the bottle to spoil in the heat :S I also try to take them out for walks a lot but while walks are nice they're no substitute for play time.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!