View Single Post
June 28th, 2013, 09:54 AM
So, I have not had a period in more than a month. My last one was May 21st-24th. At first, my breast were really sore,but not as much so now. My nipples are still extremely sore/sensitive. I keep getting sharp twinging pains in my lower abdomen, I'm so tired that I can't stand it. After a full night of sleep, I still unintentionally nap during the day. I keep expecting to start at any moment due to cramping and sore breasts for almost 3 weeks. Also, I am normally very regular,but my bowel movements have been...not nearly as often,and I have a lot more c.m. My apologies if that is

Ok, so why don't I take a hpt? I did. I have taken 3. I took a $1 test from the dollar general.On the 25th, I took a Rexall brand test that is supposed to let you know BEFORE your missed period. Yesterday, I took the other one since it was a two pack. The two Rexall were very light and had breaks in the lines. They were all three BFN. I have read that it could be because they are blue dye tests,but that seems to coincidental.

Basically, it all comes down to this, I don't know what is going on with my body. If I'm not pregnant, why has my entire system suddenly come to a grinding halt? I'm kind of scared. I really want this to be our first,but if it's not, what is happening? I have an appointment on Monday to have my yearly a1c done, should I ask for a blood pregnancy test? My sister was pregnant with twins and had several negative hpt tests and only found out when she had a blood test. Is that a common occurrence? Is it hereditary?

Last edited by Lilly342; June 28th, 2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: wording