Topic: so frustrated
View Single Post
June 28th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMama View Post
Same boat here. Anna was a dream baby and Lena is so difficult. She wants to be on my boob all the time and is rarely content unless I am holding her/nursing her. I suspected reflux due to a lot of spitting up and the crankiness. The dr put her on zantac to see if it makes a difference. If not, we'll discontinue at her 1 mo appt. I hope things get better for you soon! (And me, too! Lena is sleeping on my chest as I type. I had put her down, but she woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep until she was on me...)
My little one is doing the same thing in terms of always wanting to sleep on my chest. she will sleep for hours on there, but as soon as I put her down to try and nap myself she is awake and cranky. I love the bonding time, but man I need a nap during the day to recover from the nights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilachu View Post
Well talked to the doctor he wants me to try some cereal in her bottle first before putting medicine in her
i'm hoping it will make her feel full and keep stuff down
we also have issues with putting her down to sleep after she falls asleep on me, though only during the day
at night (and i hope im not jinxing it by typing it out!) she's fine. she wakes up, we changes her, feed her and put her back down to sleep and we're good to go for another 3/4 hours its during the daylight hours thats a nightmare
I put my first on cereal at 3 weeks because the fomula just wasn't enough. It made a world of difference in her feedings and she slept through the night at 6 weeks, just in time for me to go back to work.

~Kristin~