View Single Post
June 28th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Ok...so I am in a bit of a confusing spot here. My last period was May 21-24. Around the first week of June, I had a dime sized spot (just once) in my bikini bottom. Since then, I have had twinging cramping in my lower stomach, especially when I sneeze. My breasts were very sore,but now it's just my nips. My b.m. have change from very regular(like clock work) to nearly a grinding hault, and AF hasn't shown up. I'm always tired. Even after a full night of rest, I fall asleep sitting on the sofa...or at the laundry mat (so embarrassing).

I took a $1 hpt from the Dollar General on the 25th around 2:00. Bfn. I thought maybe it was the timing, so I bought the Rexall brand hpt that are supposed to let you know before your missed period, and I took 1 of the 2 in the box on the 26th. The negative was a lot lighter than the control,but I assume it doesn't matter. Also, the control line had breaks in it. Last night, I took the other one (I couldn't stand knowing it was in there). It was exactly the same. Light Bfn with breaks in the control line.

Should I get a blood test, or does this sound like something else entirely. I don't have any children, so I'm not sure what to expect. Honestly, I'm driving myself a little crazy. haha

***checked my 'most fertile days' for May/June, and I am 100% sure we DTD during that time***

Last edited by Lilly342; June 28th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.