View Single Post
June 28th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess View Post
Do you have a history of multiple miscarriages? The progesterone cream is really a VERY LOW quantity of progesterone and does not compare to suppositories or even the oral kind. I think if you stop I will not affect your potential pregnancy I would request a beta to see if you are pregnant or not around 14DPO and then stop to ease your mind I am to stop my oral progesterone if my 14DPO beta is negative. Good luck my dear thinking of you
I had a miscarriage a year ago at 12 weeks and a "neonatal loss" where my daughter was born premature and passed away a month later. I went into preterm labor and she had to be born emergency c/s. I also had a chemical a few cycles before my miscarriage. My doctor didn't "order" the P cream but he said he thinks it could be beneficial til getting a BFP. Then he would switch me to a Rx. He said the only one that has a significant amount of progesterone in it is this one EMERITA® Pro-Gest, Natural Progesterone Cream, Hormone Balance Cream for Women and its the one he recommends.

RIP Bristol Grace 10/28/12-11/19/12
You're always in our hearts sweet girl