View Single Post
June 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Pregnant with Twins!
Started my week out extremely sick couldn't even keep down water. My boss is getting aggravated with how much work I have been missing since the beginning of the year (I had a posterior brainstem stroke very mild but still recovering). I have almost burnt through all my PTO time and with having twins I will have to have a lot more doctors appointments and sonograms than singleton pregnancies.
Any so Tuesday and Wednesday were fine. Thursday had my seconds sonogram. The babies are doing really well Baby A heartbeat was 173 and Baby B was 171. They are definitely identical.
We got quite a few pictures even a 3D of each baby. So creepy lol. The technician said I will get a lot more 3D sonos the farther along I get.
Now to the really crappy part. Friday felt fine all day, came home for lunch like I do everyday. I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was brownish red blood on the tp. So of course I freaked out a little called my doctors office immediately. I had to wait almost 30 minutes for a call back. I was not having any cramping and it wasn't a huge amount but of course any bleeding while pregnant is cause for concern. When she called me back she said that my sono looked great yesterday and since I was not passing clots or having cramping there was nothing to worry about right now. She said if it became more period like or if I started having cramping or clots to go to the er but in the meantime I had to relax and not become worked up about it.
I am still spotting slightly but it has slowed down drastically almost stopped and no cramping at all.
The nurse told me if I have to call in again with issues again to let them know I am pregnant with twins and I will get through to a nurse and not have to wait for a call back. That is good to know.