View Single Post
June 29th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Jennifer
Sarah...sorry for what you are going through. I know a growth is scary and not something you want to hear, but maybe it is a blessing to find out before you had the transfer. I had to have a fibroid removed from my ovary in February before we started IVF too. The doctor didn't really think it would be a problem with IVF, but he told me they weren't suppose to leave growths alone while treating infertility. Long story short, my fibroid was much larger than expected and large part of it was hidden behind other organs. It was actually pressing down on my uterus and had it distorted. My doctor said that it could have effected implantation, and if I did become pregnant, I would have a lot of discomfort and possible other problems caused by the fibroid. I was told to wait a cycle before we started IVF, and I ended up naturally conceiving (after 4 years of ttc) during that cycle, but it was an ectopic. After all my obstacles, I was finally able to do my transfer 6/23. I know the wait stinks, but it is always better safe than sorry. Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.
My Son 13
Husband no bio/children (but the best father ever to my two boys)
TTC for 4 years
IVF in June 2013 (BFP)
1st Beta (10dp5dt) #761

Boy/Girl Twins