View Single Post
June 29th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Veteran
Orangebrittainy - I did not mean to offend you with my comment. I have the utmost respect for women who have the strength to give their baby up for adoption. I get frustrated at women who think they can go around having unprotected sex as much as they want and not understand what can happen when you do that. My sister does this all the time and has 2 children because of it. 2 kids that she does not have custody of because she would rather live the single life and party all the time. Makes me furious! As far as the show goes, I am complete anti-abortion so I am so glad that they are making the choice to give their baby a better life with another person.. it just makes me mad that the majority of these women do not think about the consequences of having sex. Protected or not. Pregnancy is 100% preventable.. abstinence.
I do know several people that have adopted babies because they could not conceive on their own and I am completely for it!!! I think its a wonderful thing! However, I do not think that I could personally ever give my baby up. I don't think I am that strong! Sorry for the long post. I just don't want you to think that I am against adoption! Just annoyed at young, na´ve women!