Topic: Super jealous
View Single Post
June 29th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
There is nothing I enjoy about being pregnant. I'm crazy hormonal lady, I cry all the time, everything in life seems sooo much worse than it is, my anxiety is out of this world, I hurt. I end up with weird things like kidney stones and migrains and feeling like my pubic bone is being broken... I really think I get pregnancy depression. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, the only one who we actually tried for, I had been begging DH for like 6 months to have him and once I was pregnant I went nuts, I would tell DH I was getting a divorce and leaving the baby with him and I was going to take my daughter. I felt so horrible after the fact of saying it because I did want him so bad but everything just felt so horrible like it was the end of the world, and after I had him I wasn't depressed at all, everything in the world was just peachy. So I don't get post partum depression I get pregnancy depression bad and the only thing that cures it is having the baby then I'm like deliriously happy.