View Single Post
June 29th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It doesn't fit under, per se, but it can install safely in the base with the handle all the way down. I checked and double checked the manual to be sure because the handle is what was ruining our leg room happiness as well, lol.

When I go to put it in the car I sit it down, lower the handle all the way, and put it in the base. According to the manual that came with the seat you can also leave it in the carrying position but the manual I downloaded off of Graco's website said that was a no-no, but the lowest position is fine. I decided to err on the side of caution and stick with just putting it in the lowest position. Not too comfortable with the idea that in a crash the handle could snap and become a spike right next to my kid's head.

The base is 16.5 at its widest but the actual car seat does come out an inch or two more than that. It's not bad or bulky and plays nicely with our Radian. If you have two forward facing seats on either side that shouldn't matter, though.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!