View Single Post
June 29th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's totally understandable! I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I've been having my own meltdowns because I feel incredibly incompetent. My house isn't tidy like I want it to be, my toddler is a wild child who is hitting us and screaming a lot, and I can't feed my baby through breastfeeding and the bottle is a struggle. I truly feel like a complete failure. My DH is adamant that I talk about this with my midwife when I go in to see her this week. I already talked to her about my concerns of experiencing post-partum anxiety again and she wanted to start me on medication during my pregnancy but I felt that therapy would be a better option for me.

I encourage you to talk about what you are feeling with your family and maybe a little bit with your boys. Don't go in too deep, just check in with them about how they feel about the baby and about you. I'm sure you'll be pleased with their answers.

If you continue to feel this way for a significant amount of time (like a couple days in a row) I would bring it up with your doctor. It feels nice to talk about it with people sometimes.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!