View Single Post
June 30th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Administrator
I am getting really frustrated with my moods. Even when I take my medication consistently, I keep having mood swings. I will be really really up for a few days, then really depressed for a few days. Sometimes my moods will swing even faster than that but I always know when I am on an upswing that the depression is coming next. I felt really good last week just to wake up depressed on Friday. When I get depressed I don't want to get out of bed, I barely do anything. I don't want to workout and feel like I just can't do anything. The depression episodes are hard to deal with. I feel upset whenever I come out of them and start feeling normal because I didn't get anything done, didn't workout, and get behind on everything because I'm doing nothing for those days.

What do you do to deal with life when you are down and stay productive? Do you have anything, other than your meds, that help you to feel better and get through it? I'd just like to at least be able to stay on top of my life when I get like this is screwing up my life/productivity/goals/etc.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!