View Single Post
June 30th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveneverfails View Post
We might have found the cause...a milk intolerance. I'm cutting out dairy and we're supplementing with a new formula. He's already screaming less after feedings. We're hoping this helps him gain some weight and enjoy eating. We also ordered the Calma nipple so that he actually has to suck when he does get a bottle and it was like night and day. All of the sudden he was back to latching onto me and only takes the bottle when he needs it.

So maybe I can do this after all. Although giving up dairy is extremely hard. I live of milk and cheese.
This!!! I was just going to suggest this. Madeline is three weeks old and still under birth weight but she does have dairy allergy that we just discovered. I have cut out all dairy. She seems happier although still very needy. She is eating a bit better and those green poos have stopped. We are working sooo hard! I can't imagine what you aregoing through with two!!! You are so awesome for even trying! Keep your head up and know that most likely with time it will get much better!