View Single Post
June 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
me too! its not worth the wait or the chaos to get shoes for a doller.

we got up to 109 degrees so far today!!!! it so sux to be here....our a/c reset itself to 83 degrees wile we out this morning and so its nasty freaking hot in here. I think we are going to a movie just to use someone else's a/c.

TMI ALERT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
truthfully, I am exhausted -- it was not a night for sleep. I was awake at midnight to hear wyatt slam a door upstairs and then sort of tumble down the stairs screaming all the way. his leg was hurting -- growing pains again or maybe dehydrated from earlier in the day. thankfully I asked him if he wanted me to take him back up stairs because he said yes....and then he said 'oh btw, I threw up too'. so, in the dark, we traveled up the stairs just in time for me to walk in a puddle of it in the doorway. I jumped back and hit the lights on . oh it was fun -- he had had RED Gatorade, fried and chicken nuggets earlier that evening. picture my carpet, walls, door front and back and bathroom rug.....it was AWFUL!! oh and he got the bed too. so I stripped it, let him lay on the mattress pad, and started to clean the mess. thus, not a lot of sleep. he was up by 5:15 a.m. hyper as can be. DH was mad and grumpy for the better part of the morning but is ok now that his phone issue seems to be fixed. I did carpet shampoo this morning before church buy I have more to do...tomorrow.

~~terre~~