View Single Post
June 30th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Not up to much really. Running around after my two. Lets see... in the last 6 months Katie's turned two, hubby had gastric sleeve surgery (and lost a bunch of weight), then he was laid off in February, AJ finished 1st grade. I've gone through some major insomnia, anxiety and sleep issues. I don't go anywhere if it costs money so I don't see any IRL "friends". I see a lot of Facebook, lol. I have started going to a gym and exercising and so far the sleep issue is getting better. Hoping and praying that hubby gets a new job soon so we can get out and about more soon.

I am trying to get online more. I get online mostly from my phone because our main computer is away from our main living area and I can't keep an eye on the kids during the day if I am on the computer. So anyways...not sure how much I will be on but I am trying. My recent siggy (below) is not what I used to be able to make but it was a quick one thrown together the other night.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS