View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 05:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone

I'm Nikki, lucky to be mama to my beautiful almost 4 year old Kennedi and then I have my cute little belly monster due in mid January.

With Kenn I went into her pregnancy KNOWING I wanted a natural birth with no meds. I was doing awesome I was 30 hours into my birth before they came after me and told me "pit or go home" I knew that the contractions I was having I was not going to manage them in bed without relief. Looking back I *should* have gone home. But in the space I was, I cried my eyes out and caved to pit and an epi

My epi only worked for 3 hours because the needle literally came out of my back, no one realized until after I had delivered and they were going to take it out...and it was out! I keep telling my nurse that something was wrong wtih it, but she wouldn't listen. She was a terrible nurse.

Long story short, here I am. And this time I am planning a home birth. I know I can do it, I just feel like I need a supportive little community behind me. I'm really not sure why, but it is the feeling I get this time around.
(( 01*21*14 ))

Thy will be done through me for the highest good of all and for the true manifestation of my purpose.

in this time and in the place, I try to live with love and grace