View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 10:59 AM
1 Busy Momma
it was just horrible. I feel like a terrible mom. 3 shots and 1 oral rota virus vaccine? my pediatrician is really cool though. I feel like im talking to a friend and she reassured that I was doing the right thing. she said she went to a seminar yesterday about vaccines and said its so much worse if he were to catch one of those nasty diseases. she said its only going to get worse and they are planning on giving more vaccines in the future to kids. it just seems insane. she told when she was done giving him the shots that he really had like 8 different vaccines today because they mix 2 or 3 of them together. that seems insane! poor baby was all smiles before then screaming with each shot. the oral vaccine was bad too, he hated it! she said to expect him to get a fever....great. how did all your babies do with 2 month shots if you got them? I'm debating giving him Tylenol now, but I guess I should before he gets a fever.

he only gained 2 lbs. making him 10 lbs. 8 oz. she said 2 lbs is good to gain in 1 month. he really isn't a great eater. whether I nurse him or give him a bottle, he takes 2 ounces, takes a break for 20 or 30 minutes then will drink maybe another ounce.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy