View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 11:13 AM
Congrats Jennifer!!

Sarah, I am so sorry you are going through that, you will be in my thoughts and hoping everything will go ok for you! I know I am new to this site but I just know it will be ok!!

Yes, in that picture of all the meds, that is what my dining table looks like but along with 5 boxes of Endometrian. I started the meds on Friday evening. I was so scared I would do something but it really isn't too bad. It is pretty easy. The only thing I am having an issue with is this massive headache I am getting from the Menopur, but nothing Tylenol wont take care of. I am still a little overwhelmed but the nurses at my clinic are so helpful, along with reading this. I went to the doc. today for my first US after starting the meds. I know it is still early but I thought I would have developed more follicles, is there an average amount of follicles that most people develop on these meds? I had 4 on both ovaries, so a total of 8 so far. The nurse said it was still early and I could develop more, I hope I do. But wanted to know if that was normal.

Thanks,
Brooke