Topic: July goals!
View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had to go searching for the June Goals post (link is here (Goals)) to see what I had as a goal.

How did you do on any of your June goals? I met them!! I had 16-20 and completed 20 pages for the month! That is outstanding for me.

How many pages are you hoping to do in July? I will set a goal for another 16-20, I've got several house projects to do, plus some visitors for 2 weeks of this month, but I still hope to have some scrappy time.

How many cards? I don't have any I NEED to make, but hope to make some for my stash, so I'll set a goal of 5-10

Any more projects? Still got to finish the sandbox. The frame is built, and we've figured out how we want to make top. Now it just needs to stop raining for a couple of days so everything can dry out. It's a huge mud hole all around the box right now and we sink if we try to walk in it. Also we want to get our small pool up (10 ft circle, 3 feet deep). Mark is looking forward to that too. And last but not least, DH is planning on putting up some more shelves in the basement playroom, this time to create an office space for him. I can't wait!

Do you have any fun plans for this month? For Fun - not really much planned. We're expecting high temps & of course our lovely humidity this weekend when they will doing the fireworks, so may not take Mark out in the heat. For the 4th, I think we're going to a bbq at a friend's house. Nothing else really planned, around here, we mainly hibernate inside to get out of the heat & humidity.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!