View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
I have been fortunate that most of my friends LIKE being pregnant until about 36+ weeks.. and at that point I think some complaints are a given. What I can't take is the 1-2 new ones every month.. most of whom already have children.

Another thing I cannot take lately are the people who are nothing but sunshine and roses. I've had a few life long friends delete me recently because I've had negative things to say. For example my BEST FRIEND from middle school deleted me last month after I ranted in April while on a road trip. My car partly broke down (could be driven, but would have ruined the transmission), in a nowhere town in Illinois at 4am. I had a crying 7 year old, a crying cat, and no funnel to put trans fluid in. So I complained about the stupid car and how I couldn't wait to replace it. Her response was "just be glad you can afford the car, insurance and gas. many other's cant." I'm still not sure why the other friend deleted me... I heard through the grape vine she said it was because she said I complain about Reme too much, and she hopes we don't have more children because I'm obviously not cut out for mother hood.

I didn't realize that I had to enjoy every single aspect of being a parent. So when a kid gets angry and chucks a book at his dad's head I'm supposed to find a way to be happy about it? Screw that!

I love my life as a whole.. but I do not love certain aspects, as I'm sure we all have that. In fact, if you tell me there isn't anything about your life you don't dislike.. I'm going to call you a liar.

Ty Mel, I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

Meagan it better get the clue. I'm taking more dang pills in one day than most people take in a week. I'm drinking yucky tea to hopefully get a better egg and boost my progesterone levels. I'll be smearing on progesterone cream after ovulation to buy myself an extra day or so in the cycle.... if it doesn't get the clue soon well... let's just hope the new OB I have to find might be more helpful. Hoping we find a new apartment next week so I can spend the rest of it buying insurance.
If you enjoyed every aspect as a parent, you are doing something wrong. I seen that chicks comment & was like whoa ***! People :-/ I swear