View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 04:15 PM
+ Positively Pregnant! +
I am so surprised to hear these progesterone levels. They do indicate that you did not O so I am guessing you had an extremely convincing gear up. Unless they mixed up the results somehow!? Ugh! If you recall in my first ovulatory cycle after provera after bcp I did not O until CD35 and I did gear up, but eventually the egg made it out. So I am thinking u will ovulate for real this cycle, your body probably just had a "test run" kind of thing. I would definitely push for an ultrasound if you can, it was like pulling my teeth getting one out of my doctor but seeing the follicle and seeing my ovaries up close helped me see that everything was starting to work like normal. I also think it would be great if you were able to get Clomid, bc my dr acts like she has a problem prescribing fertility meds to me because I'm 22. She was even resistant to suggest metformin if I did turn out to have pcos, she was like well if you do have pcos you should go back on the birth control pill, then I told her my husband and I are ttc and she goes well you're young so after six more charted cycles and a for sure diagnosis we can talk about metformin and I'm like ugh. It would be nearly impossible for me to get Clomid at this rate. Its awesome if you can get Clomid bc for women with trouble ovulating the ovulation rates are SUPER high at the right dose and the pregnancy rates are pretty great.

That is, of course, if you don't have an egg in there just waiting for like CD35 to drop ...
Went off birth control jan 2013 and after 3 irregular, super long cycles, blessed with BFP in september!
LO either "Chase" or "Colin" due: 6/2/2014

]

Last edited by chrysalis1; July 1st, 2013 at 04:18 PM.