Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Crazy mom of 3!
Its been a very emotional 3 days. A wildfire was started Friday by lightning and its real near my home. Its already burned half the town it was started by. I had just drove threw that town on Friday.. On top of it they have lost 19 of a 20 man Hotshot crew to the fire. I didnt know any of them but it is still heartbreaking. I do not think the fire will reach us but it is still very scary. The winds are so unpredictable and crazy right now and the fire is 0% contained.

Aside from that, tomorrow is Ellie's 5 b-day! I cannot believe my little 5lb 8oz baby is already 5. Time flies like crazy. We are having her party at Peter Piper Pizza on the 5th.

For the 4th, DH's sister and her boys are coming up on Wednesday to stay with their parents and we will all go to the 4th festivities together. and probably have a cook out or something. Probably even see Janessa & Baby Zane too (if not, hopefully at the b-day party)

Around the 19th my family, my parents and maybe my sister and her family are going "camping". My family and parents are ganna get hotel rooms and my sisters family will stay in their RV. We are going to one of the lakes near by. We havent been since Ellie was a new born. Cant wait!

Thats about all!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy