Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to BeckyM
Good luck, Brittanie! I hope your house sells quickly and you can get everything packed & organized and be on your way.

Tiffany - I felt better to not knowing we were friends cause you were in the same boat. I'm blamer my "older" age here.

Nicole - Your lake trip sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy & I look forward to seeing those pics scrapped.

Robin - I don't tend to watch news much, but had heard about that fire and the loss of those firemen today. I was wondering how close the fire was to you & Janessa. Fires are so scary, and I hope & pray they get it contained soon. Seems like you have a busy July planned. I hope Ellie's party goes well - 5 is a fun age. These kids do grow up fast. Your 4th plans and the camping sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. I hope you get some great pics and can't wait to see you scrap them.

AFM - I was only supposed to work a couple of hours this morning doing orientation paperwork for some new hires, but instead got called at home by our Division Chief to handle a few things so I've spent the last 4 hours
working on it. Hopefully the rest of the week, I'll actually be left alone by work. I do love my job, I really do, but it is also nice to unplug from it sometimes to, even when we're staying at home for vacation. We don't have a lot of definite plans for the summer except for a few days in September, we're thinking about spending a few days in Williamsburg Virginia. We've gone a couple of times, but not with Mark. It's a fun place to visit.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!