View Single Post
July 2nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awe, thank you for thinking of me! Baby Jerry is the love of my life, once again, lol. He has mama's heart, only like little boys can do! He's crawling, sitting up, and trying to pull himself up on furniture now! The girls adore him as well as the older kids.......he's just one of those lovable baby's, lol. He's very small for his age, running in the 5% tile for height and 20 for weight. His sisters will tower this little man for sure one day since they are in the 105% tile and 95% tile for height! He takes after his short grandfather from Daddy's side (small mexicans, lol.). Jerry is 5"11, but his dad is only 5"6. But he is healthy and happy, so Im happy!

Pregnancy is going great. All testing is done now, we have a healthy little boy on the way....Im just 22wks and feel him move alot! I don't get out alot, so not having problems with the heat, lol. Can't wait to get my tubes tied.......I think I forgot what it was like to look good in the summer, lol.......last 4 summers now have all been pregnancy summers. Good lord, I want to where a regular bathing suit! Crazy days with Mia (turning 3 in Sept) Selena (turning 2 in Oct) and baby J coming in at 7mo......next year Im sure I'll be on some kind of medication to get me through the day!

Hoping all is well with you and Caleb. I will try and get some pic's on here, I just a lot last weekend!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!