View Single Post
July 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Scooter!
Gah! It's been so long since I updated. We are good. Baxter is not sleeping well these days. For about the past 10 days he has a hard time going to sleep, finally get him down around 11-12. Then he is up again. By 1 or 2 and wants to nurse ALL NIGHT. It goes until about 5am. I have basically been sleeping on the nursery floor with my boob in his mouth. Neither of us are sleeping well. He has also learned to roll from front to back and does this in his crib now. But then he wakes up instead of sleeping that way. We are all just tired.

He is starting to sit unassisted for very brief moments. He loves his toys and loves grabbing my face and pulling it towards his slobbery open mouth for a kiss. He adores his jumperoo. He is starting to reach for things more and more. He was in a pool both Sat and Sun this past weekend. It took him a bit to get used to it but once he did, he loved it!

We are headed to Chicago next week for his baptism and my dads 70th birthday. A little stressed about first time travel but I'm sure it will be fine.

Sorry I don't write as much anymore

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here