View Single Post
July 2nd, 2013, 10:26 PM
Carrie
I am glad to see some other ladies on here who have tried Vitex and had some success.

Still no witch yet and the cramping and pressure have lightened significantly. I started the Vitex June 22nd, so I know it might take some time to work.

I have heard cases of women ovulating within days to a week after taking the Vitex and almost wonder if that is what was happening when I was cramping the other day. It didnt occur to me at the time that it might be ovulation cramping instead of AF cramping since I have never really been able to tell the difference.

So, DH and I are patiently waiting and continuing to take the Vitex each day. The support here is phenomenal. I am a stay-at-home wife as of recent and with Dh being gone during the day and into the late evening it can sometimes get lonely. I have tried some other forums as well, but WOW, their drama is through the roof!

I like the sense of community here. And, I really like calm. Haha.

I cant wait to continue updating you all on our progression. Aside from the sinus infection I currently have, I am overall feeling better since starting the Vitex and am still holding on to that hope!

Until next time, ladies, keep sharing your Vitex stories. I LOVE hearing them!

☆.**.☆☆.**. ☆.**.☆ ☆.**.☆