View Single Post
July 3rd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
(((Hugs))) Totally normal feelings hun!!! I had a lot of anxiety right at the end. I started feeling really guilty for some reason about Akadia not being the only one anymore and having to split my time up. I worried whether I could possibly love this baby as much as I already loved her sister and how was she going to fit in etc... I remember laying in bed with Akadia the night I went into labor and thinking how this could be my last night of it just being "us". And then the first few days home from the hospital, I cried because DH did the nighttime routine with Akadia since I was busy with baby. Made me so sad that I couldn't do everything. But now I can't imagine life without Cambria. She is my little princess and although mommy is stretched a little between a demanding 3 year old and a little 7 month old, I wouldn't have it any other way. There will be some adjusting at first, but it is sooo worth it. And the whole labor part will be over before you know it! Don't be discouraged if it doesn't all fall into place right away though. Post-pregnancy emotions can be all over the place and it took me a few weeks to settle down and start really bonding with Cam.