Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 3rd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nicole - your lake plans sound fun and the drinks sound interesting. I'm sure the kids will love them. Boo on the dirt eating though. I have no problem with the kids getting dirty, but I'm glad I don't have a dirt eater. I can just imagine how those diapers must be. Yuck!

Speaking of diapers, I've been hesitate to say it out loud in case I jinxed myself and we got another backwards trend, but I believe I can say it now - we are completely potty trained!! Mark has been doing good for a while, with only a few accidents, and in the last 2 weeks I've stopped using pullups/dipes except at night time. Even running errands, and traveling down to my Mom's which ended up being 8+ hours in the car on the way back, he did perfect. I am so thrilled. Now we're working on him learning to put his undies and pants/shorts back on, he can get them down and go potty easily, but struggles putting them back on.

As far as today, nothing much going on. We're chilling inside the house keeping out of the heat & mugginess outside. Mark is enjoying playing with is trains, while I do some house chores. I don't think we have anything planned for tomorrow. Our town is doing fireworks Saturday evening, so if it's not too hot, I would love to take Mark. He's not seen fireworks yet.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!