View Single Post
July 3rd, 2013, 11:07 AM
I can't wait to have my baby and get over this crap. I'm 8 1/2 months along now and have hated every moment of it. I want to scream and hit people when they tell me "congratulations" or when they try to feel the baby kick. I miss being thin and I hate not being able to do anything fun Aside from being unplanned and the fact I don't make enough money to support a kid I'm also pregnant as a result of crime and sometimes I feel absolutely disgusting for that reason. It's not fair that I have to have a baby just to give him to other people just because some jerk couldn't control himself.

Yet despite it all I already love my unborn son deeply and I'm really sad that I have to give him up to another family. I'm angry at the person who hurt me and I'm angry at fate for putting me in this situation but I'm not mad at my son at all. I hope I can be friends with him and keep seeing him when he grows up. He was unplanned but he's definitely not unwanted. I would keep him in a heartbeat if I could afford to give him a decent life but I can't.

Does anyone else feel really angry about their unplanned pregnancy?