View Single Post
July 3rd, 2013, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
M2M--that is so nice of the kids and bf to bring you the a/c, I hope it makes you more comfortable!

And FW very cool about the dresser, I am glad it turned out well!

UM--I remember you saying you were ready for one to move out, so congratulations! And sorry about the headache.

MIL, can't help with dinner ideas, I'm tapped out. My ILs are in town for my oldest's 5th birthday and they are taking the 2 big kids out to dinner tonight and DH has class so it's just me and the baby and all she really wants is a hot dog and apple sauce so, eh, that's what she'll have. I've kind of lost my appetite, which typically happens for me in the summer, especially when I'm pregnant.

I picked up some surprise decorations, a bouquet of sunflowers and a cake for Matilda's birthday today. She'll be so excited! I'm still pretty bummed about not making her cake myself, it's something special I really enjoy doing for them and have never skipped a year but with the bedrest DH convinced me to go ahead and order an ice cream cake for her. SHE will love it. It even has glittery sprinkles. So, I shouldn't be too sad since I'm probably the only one who wishes it were different!

Other than that, not much interesting going on here. Hanging out at home, holding the couch down, per Dr's orders. Weather has been mercifully mild, I've made good progress on belly baby's blanket and have very little to do to get ready for baby's arrival. Like I said before, the ILs have been visiting since Monday, they'll leave after the birthday party tomorrow, my dad and his wife are coming to town tomorrow for the party and staying for most of the weekend. Next week BIL and SIL and their baby are coming to visit, the week after that DH gets a root canal (it just keeps getting more exciting, right? lol) then takes his mid terms, then we have some friends coming to visit the weekend of the 25th and I'll hit 37 weeks on the 29th so we will have absolutely nothing planned after that day except waiting for baby to arrive. I am looking forward to being done with appointments and social engagements, I am not feeling my friendliest right now.

M2M--that is so nice of the kids and bf to bring you the a/c, I hope it makes you more comfortable!

And FW very cool about the dresser, I am glad it turned out well!

UM--I remember you saying you were ready for one to move out, so congratulations! And sorry about the headache.

MIL, can't help with dinner ideas, I'm tapped out. My ILs are in town for my oldest's 5th birthday and they are taking the 2 big kids out to dinner tonight and DH has class so it's just me and the baby and all she really wants is a hot dog and apple sauce so, eh, that's what she'll have. I've kind of lost my appetite, which typically happens for me in the summer, especially when I'm pregnant.

I picked up some surprise decorations, a bouquet of sunflowers and a cake for Matilda's birthday today. She'll be so excited! I'm still pretty bummed about not making her cake myself, it's something special I really enjoy doing for them and have never skipped a year but with the bedrest DH convinced me to go ahead and order an ice cream cake for her. SHE will love it. It even has glittery sprinkles. So, I shouldn't be too sad since I'm probably the only one who wishes it were different!

Other than that, not much interesting going on here. Hanging out at home, holding the couch down, per Dr's orders. Weather has been mercifully mild, I've made good progress on belly baby's blanket and have very little to do to get ready for baby's arrival. Like I said before, the ILs have been visiting since Monday, they'll leave after the birthday party tomorrow, my dad and his wife are coming to town tomorrow for the party and staying for most of the weekend. Next week BIL and SIL and their baby are coming to visit, the week after that DH gets a root canal (it just keeps getting more exciting, right? lol) then takes his mid terms, then we have some friends coming to visit the weekend of the 25th and I'll hit 37 weeks on the 29th so we will have absolutely nothing planned after that day except waiting for baby to arrive. I am looking forward to being done with appointments and social engagements, I am not feeling my friendliest right now.