View Single Post
July 4th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatomany View Post
I'm so sorry you're in this painful situation! I just wanted to say that you are doing a wonderful, selfless thing by giving this sweet baby his first home inside you and then giving another family the most priceless gift of a child. Jesus said that there is no greater love than giving up one's life for a friend. In a way you are doing just that -- you are sacrificing your body and your lifestyle to give this little boy life, and you are sacrificing even more to then give him to a family. I am amazed at what a strong person you are, even if you don't feel like it right now! Remember too that even though you're giving him up, you have a special bond. You're the only one to have these moments with him in his perfect, safe home. He knows your voice, you've given him his first experiences of palate and sounds. Know too that you'll be in a better place someday and you'll get to do this again in a way that makes it possible to raise your baby.

I can't even imagine the pain in your heart right now. I just want you to know you are doing something so incredible and I really admire you. Big hugs, you're almost there!!
That's so sweet and made me cry (in a good way!!!) Thank you so much!