Topic: Just Ugh
View Single Post
July 4th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so DH went to work tuesday, dropped the kids off with BM on his way, his first week at work he works nights. I guess BM sent him a text tuesday night at some point and said Kayley jumped on an old tire swing and there was a yellow jackets nest and she got stung . He doesn't get to check his phone until he takes a 15 min lunch break at about midnight and then he tried to call and text her with no reply, so he called yesterday morning before he went to sleep, still no answer. He still hasn't heard from her, she doesn't reply his text or his calls... I'm assuming she got stung more than once since it was a nest and it was important enough to send a text.. of course DH is worried about Kayley, I wish BM would think , if she tells him something like that then just doesn't give more info or answer his calls or texts, he's gonna be worried ! and DH works on an oil rig, he can't be distracted, one slip up and he or someone else could be seriously hurt.
I mean if she took her to the hospital then obviously she might not have been able to answer the phone when he called or texted that night but she could have let him know SOMETHING by morning or yesterday evening..